1. Aksu, A. A., E. Tarcan (2002). The Internet and Five-Star Hotels: A Case Study from the Antalya Region in Turkey. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 14 (2), pp. 94-97. London: Emerald Publishers.
2. Sanjay, K. (2004). Sustaining Mountain Communities: Residents’ Responses to Tourism Development in Valemount, British Columbia, July 15, 2004, Nepal
3. McGehee, N.G., Andereck, K.L. (2004). Factors Predicting Rural Residents’ Support of Tourism. Journal of Travel Research, 43 (2), pp.131-140. Sage Publications.
4. Dritsakis, N, K. Gialetaki (2004). Countegration Analysis of Tourism Revenues by the Member Counties of European Union to Greece, Tourism Analysis, 9(3), pp. 179-186.
5. Philips, L. (2007). Pottery, Pride and Prejudice: Assesing Resident Images for City Branding, Tourism Analysis, 12.
6. BP Kaltenborn, O Andersen, C Nellemann, T Bjerke (2008). Resident Attitutes Towards Mountain Second_Home Tourism Development in Norway. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 16(6), pp.664-680. Taylor & Francis.
7. Masaki, M. (2008). Tourism and Local Business Community in Small Cities and Towns: A Qualitative Study of The Blackstone Valley, Rhode Island, Boston University, Master of Sciences in Administrative Sciences.
8. Andecek, KL. (2008). The Attitudes of Community Residents Towards Tourism, Tourism, Recreation and Sustainablity.
9. Moyle, B., W Glen Croy (2010). Community Perceptions of Tourism: Bruny and Magnetic Islands, Australia, Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism, Routledge.
10. Tsai, W.H., Chou, W.C., Wen Lai, C. (2010), An Effective Evaluation Model and Improvement Analysis for National Park Websites: A Case Study of Taiwan, Tourism Management, 31(6), pp. 936-952.